2017년 8월 24일 목요일

Introduction

Hello everyone,

I am James Ko from South Korea, Seoul.

As of introduction, I am a senior at the University of Notre Dame and I am majoring in accounting. As an international student, I am already studying abroad by pursuing my academics and career in the US. I have tried to study many different languages since it gives me the glimpse of many different cultures. Understanding many different cultures broadens my horizon which is a valuable development that cannot be acquired solely by studying pure academical stuff.

Throughout my life, I have experienced many different things that others did not get a chance to experience such as military experiences. I am confident that other classmates have a unique experience that I did not get a chance to experience. It would be nice to share our experiences with each other so that we can learn from each other. I look forward to having a fun semester.

James

댓글 2개:

  1. こんばんは!
    わたしはとくだです。Teaching Assistantです。
    Good evening!
    I am Tokuda, Teaching Assistant.

    You seem have a lot of experiences that I don't have.
    I would like you to share your experience with others, possibly in Japanese some day.
    Do you have any other language you learned before?
    If you have, what language was that?
    Let's enjoy learning Japanese together!

    답글삭제
  2. ねこが すきですか? Do you like cats? かわいいですね!

    답글삭제

私の 先週

先週の 月曜日から 木曜日まで 大きて、シャワーおを あんで、クラスに いきました。 金曜日に ビルお のんで、ともだちと どらまお みて、ねました。 あ、月曜日から 日曜日まで たいくかんに いきました。にじかんくらい うんどうを しました。私は とても いい人です。 ...